Friday 29 August 2014

WK 35 - Get organised for Christmas - Polkadoodles Challenge

Hello to everyone out there and it's Happy Friday!
 We are here this week with our wonderful inspiration from the design team.

But before we show you, if you didn't see our Tuesday post make sure you check it out HERE - some very exciting news about our brand new Digi Queens team!!
Also, watch our for a fabulous new release next week - and if you are a member of Kit and Clowder watch out THIS WEEKEND for a great Polkadoodles promotion - we're teaming up with Alyce for some fab competitions and lots of fun with prizes galore!! So make sure you head over to Kit and Clowder and read those newsletters in your inbox! Lots of goodies up for grabs!

The theme of this week is still 
Get Organized for Christmas
and you can
enter the challenge
here 

Do not forget that it is not necessary for the use of products Polkadoodles to enter challenges
but make sure you follow the rules in the sidebar ---- & gt;
You have until noon GMT Friday, September 5 to enter.

The winner of the Week 32/33 - Fun in the Sun is at the bottom of this post.

There have been 100 new products added to the store at Polkadoodles.
There are fabulous new stamps, downloads and all the lovely crafty goodies
you could wish for so make sure you check them out there's some seriously lush new stamps we're all craving!

Now, for the inspiration from the design team this week....

Sandie - Hello again! Well, here at Chez Polkadoodles we are getting organised for Christmas (wow that was fast!) So here is my mid challenge inspiration for all of you :) I made ​​a shaped card door using the plain white that we all we have laying around and the characters from the wonderfully lush Festive Hollybobs work and play CD . I'm so greedy I used 4! Everything I have used is in the collection and I coloured the characters with my Graph'it Marker Pens (which if you have not tried it yet, hit the link and take a look, they are so vibrant and are perfect to use for Christmas cards !). Please check out my blog for more details and leave me a comment or two and I can not wait to see your entries for the challenge! Sandie x



Bev here with some mid challenge inspiration for you. And now that I've started to get organised for Christmas I decided to use a digi from Work & Hollybobs CD that I coloured with my Graph'its . The image is also available as a digi here. The shape of the card and  of the present paper is in the frame section from the CD Picnix 2 . Cracker and sentiment are also from Hollybobs


Katie  - Only 17 Fridays left until Christmas !!!!! So time to get organized. I used the digi embellishments and characters from Hollybobs collection - I can not wait to see what you all come up with. Have fun and Keeeeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT xx


Sue ... I used the pre coloured image from the Hollybobs festive collection...

    
YvonneHi all! This week  I got  a little  side tracked  and did  a  little  gift  bag  from the Work & Play Hollibobs  Collection,  using the wonderful  snowman from the same collection.  Then I remembered that  this was supposed to be  a  shaped  card too!  So  I printed the snowman  again, this time  bigger,  then cut  on my  cutting  machine ,  fixed  him  to a card A6  blank and  then cut  around him - so I  now  everything matches and  is perfect  to hold  a little  Christmas  treat !

Jenny  here  with  my inspiration... I used  the fabulous  festive  Hollibobs  Work and Play  and  have used  a couple  of layers  of paper that match.  This is  always so  easy  as  Nikky  always includes a huge array of co-ordinating elements in the collections .  I made ​​a small  pop  out  with the papers  and  just used  the  Santa Claus  and a tag  from  one of the  backing sheets .  Nikky has really  spoiled  us  with this collection  as everything is  available  individually or as  digi  stamps too .


Claire C I made ​​a funny Christmas card with the fabby Work and Play 6 collection . I know its not a Christmas CD, but for those beer lovers among our menfolk its just the job. The base of the card was made ​​using the precoloured beer glass image from the embellishments as a template. I coloured the digi image with my Graph'It Markers and added some 'frills'....micro beads for the beer foam and a couple of tickets. The letters were die cut and then coloured with GRaph'It markers.


Anjie  - I used the  Dutch Doobadoo stencil 4  to create the shape of the card and the matting and layering. The image, documents, parcels and sentiment are all from the  CD Christmas Angelberry . The bells and fir die cuts are from Tattered Lace but Nikky also has a great fir cutting file in the Digi store too for less than £1!. I used Dusty Concord Distress Ink around the edges of everything.
Susan ...with my mid challenge inspiration for you. Well, I'm never organized for Christmas or anything to be honest as this should have been published last week, oh I'm hopeless. I decided to use a coloured digi image from Work & Play Hollybobs CD   and the image is also available in a digi here . I made ​​a small easel and gift card. I love this cd  - although it's whimsical it's also very versatile and is fab! You can see more about how I made this on my blog.....

Frezja....Most of the team's inspiration are cards ...  I like to  be different  so  I prepare tags/pendants  for gifts.... I used papers and and the gingerbread cookie people from  Festive Hollybobs Cd, a piece of string or with tapes, and you're done:)


Karon - Hi everyone. I decided to have a play with the A Home for Christmas CD collection, and made a shaped easel card.  All the elements are from the CD, and I have layered up the poinsettias, hearts and some holly.  Also and a little sparkle to the image and the baubles. I have added the second image, to show the sparkle :-)




Fabulous and stunning DT creations to inspire you!

The winner (chosen by random org) for our last challenge, fun in the sun is ...
35 - Suzi
You've won a copy of our latest collection Work and Play 6
Please email us  here  and to claim your prize and quote PDw35001wk32

The Top 3 this week, chosen by the Design Team are
10 - Julie
30 - Cindy
33 - Margaret

Congratulations to all, thanks for your participation and do not forget to claim your blinkies from the sidebar.

Get Organized for Christmas!
You can enter here
Please do not forget, there are a maximum of 2 entries per person.
Have a fabulous week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!