Thursday 7 November 2013

Incredible You

Hi everyone it's Dee here with today's Studio 12 post.  It was my partners birthday last week and I wanted to make him a card that wasn't too slushy but said what I thought of him (only good things).  I looked through my rather large stamp collection but nothing jumped out at me till I got to the Polkadoodles Studio 12 stamps, and there I found the perfect stamps for what I wanted.  The circle and heart stamps are firm favourites of mine and the sentiment was just perfect because he is incredible (well most of the time lol).  I also used 2 of the faux stitching stamps and the distressed dogs-tooth stamp which are very useful stamps indeedy.  Red, black and white inkpads with some white embossing powder and kraft card and voila, a special card is created
I hope you like my card, don't forget to come back tomorrow for the Friday challenge and lots of gorgeous inspiration from the Polkadoodles design team.

1 comment:

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!