Tuesday 19 November 2013

Digi Choosday! Wk 5... All About Craft

Tuesday again - where do the weeks go??

Before we get to this week's challenge, let's announce the winners from last time! 

Our random winner from week 3 is No. 9 Donna - well done Donna, email us here to claim your prize, you've won a download bundle!
Our Top 3 favourites from Week 3 which was the Autumn colours challenge are:
No 3 Annie, No 11 Kym and No 15 AJ - well done everyone, grab your blinkies from the sidebar!

So onto today's Design Team challenge!
This week is ALL ABOUT CRAFT for the DT! 
We have some great crafty downloads in the store so make sure you check them out, they're so cute! 
For you guys at home, YOUR challenge is Anything Goes 
but if you can add something crafty you'll get extra points and likes so show us what you got! The winner of this challenge will win £5 of downloads! 
Let's see what the Design Team have to show you!...

Anjie... The image on my card this week is called Emma Canning To Die For and is available as an instant download so you can get crafting straight away! She is coloured with Graph 'It Markers. The papers are from the fabulous Sugarplum Daisy CD-Rom. I've added rolled roses using the same papers and some die cuts. The sentiment ticket is also from the same CD.
Zoe - This week I set about making something I've wanted to do for ages. A sign for my craft room door! I took a MDF 'Create' word and decorated it with paint, but Pan Pastels would work. I created a wire coil to attach my image which was matted and layered a number of times on colour coordinating card. The image is Emma Canning's Colour Me Happy digi which I coloured with a mix of markers including Graph It's.
Scatty Jan - This week I decided on a card using Emma Canning's Colour Me Happy digi - How great is she brilliant for any crafters birthday- coloured using promarkers and white gel pen - The front of the small card I added a sentiment and some glamour dust - The paper is from Tail Feather download bundle and the flowers are from Back to Nature download bundle which I finished off with some candi xx
Debbi - I have to admit that my craft stash needs a bit of a tidy. So this week I made a start (all be it a small start...lol) and have made a pen organiser for my Promarkers. The Emma Canning 'Colour Me Happy' digi stamp was perfect to add to the front.The panel were made using papers from the 'Christmas Joy' bundle, which is great as it can be used all year round and not just at Christmas.
Cara....I've gone with something different for me this week and done a very CAS style card ..I've used the Emma Canning Colour me Happy Digi, we all seem to have taken a shine to this image but if you pop by the store there are loads of "Crafty" themed images.
Jo - For this week's crafty project I used my graphics program to merge a cute polkadot paper from the Emma Canning animal and nature digi kit and a button embellishment from Sugar Boys digi kit, to create a completely different backing paper. I love how creative you can be with digital papers and embellishments :) The gorgeous image is Sew and Sew by Emma Canning. 
Katrina - for this challenge I have used the sweet Emma Canning Colour me Happy Digi - I decided to make a small hanging sign that I will be giving to a friend this Christmas! The image was coloured with copics and I stuck it to the sign using silicone - the words are cut from vinyl on my cameo :) 
Susan - I just love to sew ,so this was the perfect digi for me to use in this challenge, it's Sew and Sew by Emma Canning and the paper is from da! da! you've gest it Girls Hoot
I have listed everything used on my blog...
Sally - Hi there folks!  What a busy weekend I have had.  I got home late last night and knew I had to get this week's Digi Choosday challenge done.  I chose one of Emma Cannings lovely images and coloured her with my Graph'its and Promarkers.  I cut her out and mounted her onto a Spellbinders scalloped circle and then mounted her onto a easel card. I covered the background with some dotty paper which I had in my crafty stash and I am sure it is off of one of my Polkadoodle CD Roms and then cut out some hexagons using scraps again and made it like she was sewing a patchwork quilt. 
So this is my " Miss you Sew much" card x

Kevin I have used this gorgeous image called To die for from Emma Canning, and as always I have coloured her with my Graph'it Markers.


So there is all the fab inspiration from the team - I'm sure you'll agree that they're all superb makes!
Remember you do NOT have to use our products (although obviously we would love it if you did) , just add your entry to Mr Linky below and pinch our badge for your blog sidebar - we'll see you back here on Friday for our usual Polkadoodles challenge....
Rules: No Backlinks and no copying another blogger's work and passing it off as your own!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

3 comments:

  1. Love Emma Cannings die cutting digi and was so excited to find it on the CD I brought from Polkadoodles. Strangly enough I made a card using it this weekend and have entered it into the challenge. Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and gorgeous cards from you all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning designs as always - absolutely loving the theme xxx

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!