Tuesday 28 May 2013

Studio 12 - Its all in a name


Hello !! Lizzie here, this is my first post for Studio 12
so I hope you lke it !
This framed name picture was made
by using the alphabet and butterflies from Picknix 1 CD.
I used a frame I got from the car boot cheap,
cover the marks with butterflies !
Added flowers and glittered them with my Stickles!
(I had to use these to cover up a join line in the paper ...
the frame was a little larger than the paper, but it works !
I used my Marianne die for the leaves.



It was propped up ready to be photographed when Caitlyn came home
and she just went WOW !
So glad she likes it !! Pink really isn't her colour !!
happy crafting !

8 comments:

  1. A really pretty creation Lizzie, so pretty that anyone not a fan of pink would love it! Glad Caitlyn did.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie this is stunning! I love that alpha, I use it loads.
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - this is beautiful!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW is the word this is stunning!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizzie, great first post (I did my first blog post on Sunday so I know how you feel!) This is really lovely, I particularly like the butterflies and the flower arrangement. Caitlyn must be chuffed to bits.
    Melanie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is stunning Lizzie! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!